The high power fiber laser welding machine is used in the welding process of gears, bearings, door handles, kettles, faucets, roof components, metal plates, sensors, and electronics components.
|Laser type||Continuous impulse|
|Max. laser power||1000W|
|Range of adjustable power||1-100%|
|Pulse width||Continuous light|
|Survice medium||Rare earth doped fiber|
|Length of fibe-optical||10m(standard)|
|Beam quality||Single mode/multimode|
|Interface of fiber-optical||QBH|
|Operation system||PC working|
|Life of diode module||＞100000hrs|
|Cooling style||Water cooling|
|Electric connection||220V±10%/50HZ/30A 380V±10%/50HZ/30A|
● The heat affected metallographic high power fiber laser welding machine features a limited region of which the required heat input and shape variation can be minimized.
● The most important advantage is efficiency and speed. Because of the non-touch welding function, battery use is minimized.
● The laser source can be put anywhere during operation for small and closely spaced parts welding.
● A large range of materials can be welded using this equipment, even thin or small inner diameter components.
● The equipment effectively avoids metlback or welding drawbacks caused by arc blowing or electrode wear.
● The machine does not require vacuum or x-ray protection.
● The depth-width ratio of piercing welding can reach 10:1.
● Using a switch device, you can transfer the laser source to multiple stations.
● Minimal polishing is required after welding.