The metal mold repair laser welder is most often used in the molding and repairing process of plastic molds, casting molds, stamping molds, and casting molds. The welder is suitable for handling molded steel, carbon steel, ordinary alloy steel, stainless steel, beryllium copper, copper and S136, SKD11, NAK80, 8407, 718, 738, H13, P20, W302, 2344 alloys. The machine is utilized by electronics manufacturers and automotive companies.
|Max. laser power||220W||400W|
|Max. energy per pulse||90J||110J|
|Laser welding depth||0.1-1.0mm||0.1-1.2mm|
|Continous welding frequency||0.5-20HZ||0.5-20HZ|
|Range of adjustable facula size||0.2-2mm||0.2-2mm|
|Laser welding wire||∮0.2-∮0.4mm||∮0.2-∮0.5mm|
|Standard worktable||X,Y-manual controlled, Z-electric controlled||X,Y-manual controlled, Z-electric controlled|
|Positioning||microscope (CCD optional)||microscope (CCD optional)|
|Vertical distance of laser||300mm||300mm|
|Axial rotation of laser||fixed||fixed|
|Horizontal distance of laser||fixed||fixed|
● This metal mold repair laser welder melts special wire, which will completely dissolve after melting to ensure no trace of repair in the joint between the fuse and substrate.
● The broken part of the mold is immediately sealed through high heat provided by the laser. After that, the electric spark polishes the surface.
● It provides precision fixes for blisters, cracks, debris and worn parts of molds with small heat effective zone.
● The welder does not alter the shape of the mold. It is suitable for all kinds of complicated welds, including welding thin sheets under 1mm.
● The ceramic condenser allows the welder increased durability, temperature resistance, and long service life.
● With a CCD camera monitoring system, the machine can be operated remotely for safe and precise operation.
● With the custom automation fixture, you can achieve mass production easily.
The laser welder can be used to weld the following metal parts:
● Mold steel laser welding
● Stainless steel laser welding
● Carbon steel laser welding
● Alloy steel laser welding
● Aluminum alloy metal laser welding
● Digital accessories laser welding
● Automotive parts laser welding
● Motorcycle parts laser welding