The metal mold repair laser welder is most often used in the molding and repairing process of plastic molds, casting molds, stamping molds, and casting molds. The welder is suitable for handling molded steel, carbon steel, ordinary alloy steel, stainless steel, beryllium copper, copper and S136, SKD11, NAK80, 8407, 718, 738, H13, P20, W302, 2344 alloys. The machine is utilized by electronics manufacturers and automotive companies.
|Max. laser power||220W||400W|
|Max. energy per pulse||90J||110J|
|Laser welding depth||0.1-1.0mm||0.1-1.2mm|
|Continous welding frequency||0.5-20HZ||0.5-20HZ|
|Range of adjustable facula size||0.2-2mm||0.2-2mm|
|Laser welding wire||∮0.2-∮0.4mm||∮0.2-∮0.5mm|
|Electrical connection||220V ± 10% /50HZ /40A||380V ± 10% /50HZ /40A|
|Standard worktable||X,Y-manual controlled, Z-electric controlled||X,Y-manual controlled, Z-electric controlled|
|Positioning||microscope (CCD optional)||microscope (CCD optional)|
|Vertical distance of laser||300mm||300mm|
|Axial rotation of laser||fixed||fixed|
|Horizontal distance of laser||fixed||fixed|
● The metal mold repair laser welder operates by melting special wire and applying it to broken parts of molds using immediate high heat energy supplied by the high powered laser.
● After that, the electric spark component polishes the surface.
● The laser provides high precision fixes to small holes, cracks, broken angles, and eroded components.
● The small heat effective zone will not alter the shape of the original mold.
● With a deep weld and good polishing, molds will maintain stability and smoothness.
The laser welder can be used to weld the following metal parts:
● Mold steel laser welding
● Stainless steel laser welding
● Carbon steel laser welding
● Alloy steel laser welding
● Aluminum alloy metal laser welding
● Digital accessories laser welding
● Automotive parts laser welding
● Motorcycle parts laser welding