The alloy metal laser welder is commonly applied for the welding of molded steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, and alloy products through manual or semi-automatic operation. The welder is used in the production of smart phones, electronics components, glasses, and precision machinery.
|Max. laser power||200W||400W|
|Max. energy per pulse||90J||110J|
|Laser welding depth||0.1-0.8mm||0.1-1.2mm|
|Continuous welding frequency||0.5-20HZ||0.3-100HZ|
|Range of adjustable facula size||0.2-2mm||0.2-2mm|
|Aiming system||Red light indicator & microscope（CCD optional）||Red light indicator & microscope （CCD optional）|
|Control system||PC (CNC2000)||PC (CNC2000)|
|Worktable max. loading||150kg||150kg|
● The alloy metal laser welder is extremely user-friendly allowing for the adjustment of focus through the manual controls and electrical control unit.
● The welding position is located through a two-step process.
First, the rough position is aimed at with a red laser pointer.
Second, the position is confirmed using a high magnification observation microscope.
● The electric mobile worktable can be outfitted with an electrically controlled automatic welding function to realize high-speed welding.
● The laser welder is only about 3 square meters on the floor, allowing for space saving operation.
The laser welder can be used to weld the following metal parts:
● Mold steel laser welding
● Stainless steel laser welding
● Alloy steel laser welding
● Copper laser welding
● Aluminum laser welding
● Mobile phone battery laser welding
● Small electronic components laser welding
● Precision watch laser welding